WE TREAT YOU LIKE FAMILY
$39 EXAM, X-RAYS,
New patients only.
Please call for details.
WHAT TO EXPECT ON YOUR FIRST VISIT
Your first visit to one of our dental practices establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. Please take a moment to review this page which includes information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
What to expect on your first visit:
- A comprehensive exam – which includes a full set of x-rays and a dental exam by the hygienist and the doctor
- We then establish a full treatment plan (if necessary)
- A financial coordinator will then go over any fees associated with your treatment; including expected out-of-pocket cost & what insurance is expected to pay (we will file to your primary insurance company)
- Depending on needed procedure and time permitting, we can move forward with treatment
- Your expected out-of-pocket portion is due at time of service
SEE WHAT OUR HAPPY PATIENTS HAVE TO SAY...
I am so thankful to Dr. Byrd and his staff! They helped me when I was in tremendous pain, even though they'd already closed and I'd never been there before. They were really incredible.Woodstock, GA
Chrystal and Katie did a fantastic job during my cleaning appointment. I've been seeing this group since I move to GA in 2004 and have never had a bad experience. Highly recommended for all ages.Woodstock, GA
I love this office. I finally found a dental office and staff that cares about me. I have been a patient here for years. Trisha, my hygienist is amazing. She loves her job and passes on her knowledge and care to her patients. The office staff has always been very professional and helpful. I would recommend Byrd Dental in Alpharetta to anyone looking for a great dental office.Cumming, GA
I'm not typically a fan of dentist appointments, but don't mind them anymore. I love this office and the entire staff. I followed my hygienist Tricia here several years ago and am happy I did. I always feel like everyone has my best interest at heart. I highly recommend Byrd Dental at Northpoint.Roswell, GA
The only person in the area I'll let stick their hands in my mouth. Great chairside manner and were great to ease my anxiety.Mobile, AL