Your first visit to Byrd Dental Group establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. Please take a moment to review this page which includes information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
What to expect on your first visit:
- A comprehensive exam – which includes a full set of x-rays and a dental exam by the hygienist and the doctor
- We then establish a full treatment plan (if necessary)
- A financial coordinator will then go over any fees associated with your treatment; including expected out-of-pocket cost & what insurance is expected to pay (Byrd Dental Group will file to your primary insurance company)
- Depending on needed procedure and time permitting, we can move forward with treatment
- Your expected out-of-pocket portion is due at time of service